- Staff Resources
- KASD Staff COVID Rapid Antigen Testing @ Maxatawny
- Employee Benefits Information
- Employee Assistance
- Professional Development
- Tech Resources
- Human Resources: Staff
- Leave - COVID-19
- McKinney-Vento Act - Homelessness
- 403B Tax Sheltered Account Information
- Blue Cross Settlement
- Staff Wellness
Transfer Google Drive Before Leaving District
Google Takeout is a service that allows you to export a copy of content in your Google Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside of Google.
- Make sure you are signed into your school Google account.
- Visit the Google Account page by clicking on your icon at the top right corner and selecting “Google Account.”
- Under the “Personal Info and Privacy” header, select “Control your Content.”
- Scroll down to the “Transfer your Content” box and click on “Start Transfer.”
- Enter the Gmail address you are transferring content to. Send the code.
- Google will send an email to the Gmail account you entered. Open it and enter the code to “verify your account destination.”
- Select which content you would like to transfer (Drive and Gmail should be options).
- Click on “Start Transfer.”
Note: You will be alerted via email when the transfer is complete. This could take hours or days, depending on file amount and size.