- KUTZTOWN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Positions Available
The Kutztown Area School District seeks a dynamic individual with integrity, visionary leadership, superior communication skills, and outstanding administrative ability to serve as assistant superintendent for a district of approximately 1,350 students and $32 million budget, effective October 8, 2019 or upon release date. The desired candidate must possess experience in achieving high academic performance, creating academic equity, and sound school finance management; excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills; experience with development and implementation of curriculum; knowledge of educational and technological best practices; understanding of student services / special education, and success in community engagement and involvement. In addition, the desired candidate must collaborate with district administrators and support the superintendent of schools. Minimum of 10 years in education; central office or building administrative experience required.
Application, resume, credentials, and three current reference letters may be submitted on-line here. Questions should be directed to Christian Temchatin, Superintendent of Schools, at CTemchatin@kasd.org. Deadline August 28, 2019. EOE.
Qualifications & Skills:
· PA Superintendent Letter of Eligibility
· Exemplary communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent decision-making skills
· Ability to resolve conflict and listen and appropriately respond to concerns
· Demonstrated skills in instructional leadership
· Understanding of student services and special education
· Ability to lead and manage personnel
· Experience with financial management
· Ability to implement policy and procedures
· Ability to interpret data