Secondary Programming & Scheduling Committee
Board Committee of the Whole
The goals of the Secondary Scheduling and Programming Committee of the Board are:
- Create an educational program that provides students with flexible opportunities for internships, dual enrollment, career and technology education, and future-focused course engagement.
- Evaluation of course requirements and credit attainment
- Review of current grades 6-12 course offerings
- Recommendations for grades 6-12 offerings
- Increase instructional time in our secondary classes to allow for inquiry and discovery of real-world problem solving.
- Evaluation of current secondary time schedules
- Recommendation for time schedule which reflects an increase in instructional minutes
The committee meets on the 2nd Monday of the month in coordination with the Student Achievement meeting at 7pm at Kutztown Area High School. Please check the district website for more information.
Presentation by Mr. Brown, Mr. Flicker, and Dr. Myers
Presentation by Mr. Temchatin, Mr. Flicker, Dr. Myers, and Mr. Brown.
Presentation by Dr. Fiore, Mr. Brown, and Dr. Myers.
Attached is the September 11th presentation from Dr. Fiore, Dr. Myers, and Mr. Brown.