The mission of the Kutztown Area School District is to inspire learners to grow as contributing members of the global community.
Maximize potential, embrace change, create the future.
We believe that ...
- all students can learn.
- lifelong learning is essential.
- individuals must possess a sense of purpose and belief in their own potential for excellence.
- collaboration among the home, school district and community positively impacts learning.
- critical thinking and the acquisition and application of knowledge are keys to success.
- diversity is valued and individuality is celebrated.
- individuals are responsible for their choices and accountable for their actions.
- healthy lifestyle choices are imperative for optimal development.
- a safe and interactive environment is critical.
- ethical decision-making is expected.