What Makes Up The Tech Budget?
- End User Equipment includes all of the laptops, desktops, iPads used daily by our students and staff.
- Infrastructure includes network switches, wireless, cabling, and server equipment.
- Software includes licensing for PowerSchool, network equipment, Microsoft Office, Canvas, Website, Device Management, and other systems.
- Maintenance includes budget for repairs, replacement parts, and cables.
- Internet includes the public internet connection and Berks County Regional Wide Area Network connection and transport.
- Other category represents budget for the STEAM programs, technician mileage, and technology services.