The Teacher Leadership Institute (TLI) provides high quality learning experiences, resources and support for teacher leaders who are committed to improving the performance of all learners within their setting. The Teacher Leadership Institute focuses on teachers who want to enhance their teaching and learning; engage, inspire, and support struggling students; developing and strengthening leadership-based competencies; enabling teacher leaders to positively impact student achievement; promote collegial professional growth; and who want to learn and implement best practices and strategies that improve student achievement.
This year long professional development program provides:
- Interactive scenarios, vignettes, case studies, discussion and reflection;
- Imbeds learning formats to include face-to-face and online interaction;
- Incorporates reflective practice while promoting professional growth;
- Professional development alongside district and building leadership teams;
- Attend a countywide leadership meeting (Curriculum or Principal);
- Attend a University of Pennsylvania Leadership Development program with Superintendent;
- Act 48 credit awarded for aligned activities.
The Leadership Institute will take place during the summer and across the school year in a flexible environment. If interested in participating, send a letter of interest to Superintendent Mr. Christian Temchatin- firstname.lastname@example.org.