Create highly employable students who understand and shape content & culture through project-based design and experiences in Innovation, Design, Engineering, and the Arts.
- (create the future)
- (embrace change)
- (maximize potential)
- Empathy through human centered design
- Equity through social justice
- Engagement through collaboration in authentic civic project-based experiences
- Project-based Design
- Inquiry + PBL
- Design Thinking + Engineering Design Process
- Blended Learning
- (Differentiated Instruction)
- Every student has exposure to core IDEA STEAM programming K-12.
- Courses are rooted in project-based design.
- K-12 progression of courses provide an exponential deepening of content.
- Promote next generation and problem solving, life-related skills necessary to effectively operate in society, which also promotes perseverance, creativity and craftsmanship.
- Knowledge, skills, and dispositions are transferred into other academic and core content areas.