Title I Program
The Kutztown Area School District receives federal funds through Title I to provide for supplemental reading services in elementary schools. This page provides district information relative to the Title I program.
Our Title I staff includes the following:
- Mrs. Kate Gosselin, Reading Specialist, Kutztown Elementary School
- Mrs. Kerri Schegan, Reading Specialist, Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School
- Mrs. Kim Moyer-Bercaw, Title I Reading Aide, Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School
- Dr. Diane Quinn, Curriculum Coordinator and Federal Programs Coordinator
For school-specific information, please click on the links, below:
Below is the presentation provided to parents at our Title I Annual Meeting, held November 8, 2018:
Please click, below, for additional information regarding the district Title I program.
- Title I Program Description
- District Family and Parent Engagement Policy - Currently under review. Please check back later.