Did you miss the November 2020 Parent & Family Engagement Program?
- Just click here for a video recording of the program.
- Download the slides here.
- Please click here to provide your feedback and receive your copy of the Connecting Home & School Parent Guide as well as Jim Trelease's Read Aloud Handbook.
The Kutztown Area School District receives federal funds through Title I to provide for supplemental reading services in elementary schools. This page provides district information relative to the Title I program.
Our Title I staff includes the following:
- Mrs. Kate Gosselin, Reading Specialist, Virtual Elementary School
- Mrs. Kerri Schegan, Reading Specialist, Kutztown Elementary School
- Mrs. Karen Austin, Interventionist, Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School
- Dr. Diane Quinn, Director of Curriculum and Federal Programs Coordinator
For school-specific information, please click on the links, below:
Please click, below, for additional information regarding the district Title I program.