- Participation in extracurricular and co-curricular clubs and activities (band, chorus, assemblies, field trips, concerts, prom, family nights, etc.)
- Flexible schedule to meet your family’s unique needs
- Guidance counselor support
- Academic mentoring
- High-quality standards-aligned curriculum
- Laptop and all resources provided
- Local, in-person supports (technical and academic)
- Graduate with a KASD diploma
"We had chosen KVA so our daughter could do gymnastics and still attend regular school for a half day, so it's best of both worlds between regular classroom and online and being able to continue to practice."
Kutztown Virtual Academy student and KASD graduate, Kate Wehr, is an example of how our virtual academy can provide a flexible schooling option for our students.
The road to international youth weightlifting championships was a long and challenging journey for Kate, but the hard work and commitment was well worth the time and effort. Kate took home 3rd place in the Youth Pan-American Weightlifting Championships and set a new youth American record by snatching 79 kilograms in the 16-17-year-old 58-kilogram weight class.
READ MORE on Berksmont News: