Easy as 1 -2 -3
Setting Up Your Voicemail
- Select the Voicemail key on any telephone.
- Dial your voicemail extension
- What's My Number? Reference/lookup link
- NOTE: Teachers, your voicemail extension is different than the classroom phone number.
- When prompted, enter the default password (123456 or 1234).
- Follow the prompts to change your password and set up your greeting.
What's My Number?
Outside callers can reach your voicemail by dialing:
(484) 641-5590 ext.XXXX
You can add this to your email signature line, syllabus, handouts, etc.
Testing Your Voicemail
- Dial 5590 from any phone.
- Dial your extension.
- Leave yourself a message.
Can Outside Callers Call My
Classroom Phone Directly?
To minimize interruptions to your instruction, outside callers can only reach your voicemail with the number above. Secretaries will also route calls for you to your voicemail unless you otherwise alert them to an expectant call.
Check Your Email
- If you have received your test voicemail in your email, you're DONE.
- If the test voicemail did not come through, please submit a help desk ticket so we may check our configurations.